Thursday, December 8, 2016

Opening

Hello World!

I am starting a blog. The one you're reading right now. It's to remain anonymous, and it's for the best. The whole reason, or rather, the whole idea of starting an anonymous blog birthed from Penny Porter. Or should I say, Zoella. Zoe's book Girl Online is about this girl, Penny Porter, who starts a blog to blog about her life anonymously. The helpful comments she gets her through her problems. So THAT inspired me to start my own.

I'm gonna be blogging about stars, books, music...things any teen girl faces. So I'll kick this off with my first book recommendation.

Girl Online

Obviously.

There's a Girl Online, Girl Online On Tour, and a Girl Online Going Solo. All three are AH-MAZING. The one I enjoyed the most was the third book, though.

I might sometimes post things about me, too. My life and its problems, I mean. I hope anyone who finds this blog and actually reads it enjoys it.

Always fangirling,
Fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment